How Do I Report Invasive Species?


To report an invasive plant that you see on a hike or in your yard you can use EDDMapS. After registering for an account, you can submit a report on the website or use the free EDDMapS app.
QR Code to download the EDDMapS app
EDDMapS app logo

If you have buffelgrass or other weeds choking an alley, or a neighbor’s yard, you can also report it in Pima County and surrounding communities.

A bunch of buffelgrass growing next to a building in Tucson
Photo: Perry Grissom